Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fun with all the Singletarys!

The kids have alot of cousins on the
Singletary side of the family.
It is so much fun when we can all get together!
Granny and the great grandkids that were there.Paw Paw and Carrigan

Chris, Kristen, and Owen
Caden and Owen
Carrigan and Benjamin
The big kids playing

Uncle Bernard and Owen
Paw Paw and Caden
Mimi and Carrigan
Our choo choo wagon was a hit with all the kids!
Branson with Caden, Owen, and Ethan
Benjamin... what a cutie pie!
Mommy and Carrigan
Caden
Brody
Carrigan
How sweet!!!!
We had a great time and I am so happy that the
kids will have cousins their age to play with!
It is so much fun to see Granny's yard filled with all the kids!

4 comments:

  1. Wow look at all those kids. It look like they had a blast in the choo choo. I wish I could have gotten one now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! I am so thankful they will have lots of cousins to play with and build memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness how the babies have grown. It was so nice to hear their voices telling you they love you. It's good to have lots of cousins when you are growing up. I had cousins by the dozens and we had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had so much fun that day. I am the luckiest aunt in the world, well maybe just mississippi. Can't wait to have everyone over again.

    ReplyDelete