Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

We had a cookout this weekend to celebrate Father's Day.
I am sooooo blessed to have the best Daddy in the world
and a really sweet Father in Law.
And I am so proud of what
a great Daddy Branson is to our children.
Me and my brother with our Daddy.
Branson with his Daddy.
The kids were entertaining everyone. Acting very silly!
We got our dads shirts to wear to show how
proud they are to be "Papa" and "Paw Paw".
These two men LOVE their grandbabies!
Paw Paw with the triplets.
Papa and his little sweetie pie
I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Branson with all three!

I LOVE YOU DADDY!

1 comment:

  1. What a great Father's Day we had!! The babies are so blessed to have Branson, Papa, and Paw Paw. What great male role models!! I love the pic of you, Jason and Daddy!! I agree... You and Jason and Branson have great dads!!

    ReplyDelete