Friday, May 15, 2009

Mischievous Brody

This is how we found Brody this morning...


This afternoon, the kids were playing in the playroom, so I decided to clip coupons. Well, they got really quiet, so I went to check on them and

this is what I found...


Someone had gotten into the closet - that I didn't even know they could open - and got the box of crayons out. It was all over his face, in his ears, nose, hair, etc. and my carpet. (Those of you who know how I am about my carpet can laugh at this! I already steam cleaned it though.)

Can you guess who did this?!?



Yep... Brody!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I always like knowing I am not the only one. I think I shared the story of the pink lemonade powder. Oh the fun life of raising triplets. There is always something to laugh about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud to be their Nana!! The pics and video are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alwys busy Brody!! He is a joy!

    ReplyDelete